We have been voted #1 – Best Over-All Publisher 4 years in a row!
The best of both worlds: Traditional and Self-Publishing
A true Hybrid Publisher
When we started:
Our expertise dates back to the 1980s. We have always been at the forefront of new technology and trends. We have served Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and small businesses. This has allowed for a well-rounded understanding of our client’s needs, no matter how big or small. Our unique experience will not only power us into the future, but it allows us to guide our clients into the future and grow.
First Edition Design Publishing is licensed and approved as an Apple Application Developer. We were one of the first companies to obtain many Microsoft certifications to include being a Microsoft Solution Provider. We also hold many licenses, certifications, and memberships within the publishing environment and technical computer fields.
What we do:
As an aggregator, we format, convert and submit your book to over thousands of eBook and POD (PRINT) distribution venues worldwide and the top internet retailers including but not limited to — Apple, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Google, Ciando, OverDrive, e-Sentral, EBSCO and more.
- Format and convert your book.
- Meeting the requirements of each distribution partner.
- Assign a custom ISBN for your eBook and or POD (PRINT) publication.
- Register and submit your title to the Library of Congress (LCCN).
- All academic publications receive a DOI.
- Provide bar codes and minor editing (see FAQs for details).
- Major editing available.
- Offer QR codes upon request.
- Accept all manuscripts for review.
- We do not censor content. We do reserve the right to edit formatting and structure to meet our distribution partners’ standards.
- Require a digital version of your manuscript. We offer print to digital services if needed, and data entry typing if you have a handwritten document. See our packages tab at the top of this page for details.
- First Edition Design Publishing currently accepts academic, poetry, novels, and non-fiction.
- Publish children’s books in various sizes, including landscape 11 x 8.5.
- We do not send your title through an automated computer generating process.
- ALL pages of every title are reviewed and worked manually with human eyes.
Pertaining to the whole world, worldwide, universal
Whatever audience you are targeting, First Edition Design Publishing will help you obtain the largest audience possible. Local, State, National, or International, we have you covered! Click here to see a partial distribution list.
Currently accepting manuscripts in over 20 languages. These include: Spanish, French, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Russian, Italian, and more.
First Edition Design Publishing currently maintains clients in 48 countries and accepts over 17 currencies.
The act of committing, pledging, or engaging oneself
To provide our clients with the best service possible. To offer choices. Listen to our client’s needs, and offer solutions that work. Let us give you a free consult.